Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Stressful days






People,My ear hole got infection today..wa lao,it is dam disgusting la.when i saw white thing from my ear hole.i very sianz diao lor.haix..if after 1 or 2 days haven recovered,i will removed and let my ear hole closed le..my father said why make yourself got into stupid trouble like worry about my ear hole whole day,well he is right..mayb is my first time in my life having pierced ear ba..that why i very dumb in handle such thing..lucky got eldee gave mi advise (: thanx man

i will not blogging as often as last time le..cause fucking prelim and O level..hahax..but i like and i love the stress..you know why??i love to take challenge from exam..the kind of stress and presure from exam is quite stressful yet i love it..dont asked mi why...lolx...i love to take challenge from exam.cause it fullfill my desire for good result and make mi know more ((;

GUy i am not joking...All the N level and O level people..All the BEST..
TAKe tis exam as a path to our future sucess (: remember wat CJ said (:

hahax
hehex
lolx

No comments: