Saturday, July 21, 2007

2nd entries

now is 3 .20 am le..i wake up by a fucking scary dream...inside the dream,i was watching movie and leon and poun lork they all..then after that.we went to my house sleep.as my house is nearest the place where where we watched movie..
suddenly my mp4 sing a fucking scary song i never heard before...then i put it infront my house buddish..then it stop singing..and i found that the buddish eyes keep looking at the mp4...then when i remove my mp4 again..i started singing again...wth..i faster ran to my parents bed and saying'father,mother,our house really got ghost'
then i wake up,fuck,the mp4 just beisde mi..wtf la...i can't sleep anymore la..so i come online and chat wid leon poun lork they all..cause they just finished playing dota..fucking scary sia...i make milo to drink now,hope can reduce my so call frightened heart..lolx..somemore now under my house and the block infront of my house got funerals..wa lao...i more scare la..
But then before the ghost dream was 2nd part...before that i was dreaming holding vonn hand go shopping..hahax.so sweet...lolx.i love <3 first part of my dream (: but the the 2nd part )':

work hard for my O level and prelim
vonn, Jet'aime (:

No comments: