Saturday, July 14, 2007

WHY CAN'T???


What the FUCK la...After reading Her blog..my whole world fucking down..it just like more painful when i injured myself during fighting or basketball that time...i wanna her back and i don't wanna her go back to her ex stead there..Why can't i just be wid you...Why can't i just forgot you...Why can't you just stay by my side...Why can't you don't hurt mi...Why can't you just said you love me...Why can't you just said you miss me...


ALL THESE WHY CAN'T MAKE ME PISSED OFF...


IF time is still go on,will you love be back one day?


JUST DON"T WANT YOU BE OTHER GUY GIRLFRIEND


BUT THEN WAT CAN I DO


NOTHING CAN I DO TO STOP YOU

2 comments:

❤ Jasmine. said...

Cheer up luhhhs. [ ;
take care okays?

❤ Jasmine. said...

Cheer up luhhhs. [ ;
take care okays?