Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Training for tommorow Inter House :D


Hey...time to blogging again (:

Today During POA test,sudeenly i saw 2 vocabulary that i never see before -.-
i asked mrs Low what is athe meaning of th words...she look cold and said during exam no asking..wth la...well..then i had i had no choice but to use my clever brain to solve these 2 vocabulary words..i struggle for about 5 minutes lor.when i see the time left...wa lao...about 8 mintues left...i faster using my so called anyhow do to solve the question...after the test, i asked them...WooHoo...i got the correct way of doin...muahahax..your know this mean what?i am really a genious and TIAN CAI...hmm...top student in whitley...is me liao la :D
after school,leon happily go meet his girlfriend (: then me and other friends went to canteen to discuss about tomorrow Inter house competition..i used alot of vulga words la...cause Nigel and Roger influence mi :P hahahax...hmm...i going to change my way of speaking...cause i am not gangster..i am study guy...remember hor!!!

i saw vonn in canteen,now she look abit different huh...but cannot tell what different -. hmm..to me..overall she still pretty la...hehex...feel like want to asked her how her life recently..but then i don't dare to do so...lolx..mayb after sometime i will try to talk to her (: cause i miss her alot lot lot lor ): want to know if she got miss mi ornot..hope got ba (:
after that,tian mi ,avinesh and mi and peng chen go kbcc to train for tomorrow Inter House...i found tat i disprove alot in basketball skill huh...so i train hard to get back all my basketball skill and those shooting feeling...finally i managed to get back what i lost in basketball...lolx..after that tian mi and me went to fetch my sister from school....dam tired la -.- but no choice,my sister -.- then i still saw my primary school mate..wth...she become more and more pretty now...sia la...pl your loss..haha :DD

I WILL TRAIN HARD IN BASKETBALL
I WILL WORKHARD FOR MY PRELIM AND O LEVEL
I WILL SPEND MY REMAINING SECONDARY LIFE WAITING FOR YOU (:
I WANT TO TELL HER Vonn, Jet'aime (:

No comments: