Sunday, July 29, 2007

I still remember that days,Do you?

today i miss her very much.want to msg her,but not dare.wan to love her but no more chances,want to chat wid her but i cant..so many thing i wan to do wid her.haix...nnvm.all this thing i could only keep it in my momeries.yvonne,hope you get what you want,stay as happy as how you be can le.no matter how hurt you had did to mi,i will still act cool and smile to make you feel i am alright.i took those pain and sadness alone ba,i don't need help.never need from YOU!

I am a failure is keeping long term relationship.but not failure in study and sport!

I just dream strange dream again,"from very very old times,i went into current world.THE REASON being is i was escaped from my enemies armies due to lost in war battle..i don't know why and how i ran to a shop and then change my cloth so that enemies will not notice me.then i meet a sale girl when i changing cloth.the sale girl seem to know me keep asking me what happen to me.just time,my enemy armies also entered the shop.i quickly asked the girl to pretent as my stead,then kiss with me.the sale girl agree as if she is my girlfriend already.then we sat at the chair nearby changing cloth room there and kiss while the enemy armies walked passed me.One of the army asked me if i got saw anything men wore army shirt passed by.i shook my head.after they gone.we stop the act le."when i wake up,i suddenly miss yvonne alot,i also don't know why will i like tat.sametime,i also found tat the girl i kissed in the dream like she will appear in my life very soon and the feeling of kiss and with her as real as in real life..lolx..WAT STRANGE DREAM I HAD

Dont know why i will wrote these on my blog..cause i just feel like wanna said what then said wat lor.that is me

Jet'aime

No comments: