Friday, July 20, 2007

I MISS YOU





Today in school,all the lesson quite boring ar.i keep sleeping and listening musci lor.too boring liao.
Well.during recess i super super hungry lor...when buying food,i ordered so much foods.got fish,chicken,kankong and sauce egg..first time i ordered so much food from malay stall.lolx.oppx.i haven paid ruhai the greentea money yet :D hope he will not discover..hehex.during english lesson,mrs singh praise me got good reading potential..only need to careful of the vocabulary words.woah..impressive.i will work harder de (: ok after praising my potential reading skill,i continued slept in her lesson.lolx.
today is roger team against melvin team inter house basketball mattch for qualified into second round match...Roger team won! but then,Nigel got alot of injuries during the game...but he still can told lame joke.wth.dont he care about his wound -. such a strange person.yet is one of my good friend (:
after that,we went to KFC as we got discountr ticket from lw..hahax.can buy food wid cheaper prices :D then we went to mrt station,pl they all discussing where to go.i simply too tired liao ar.so i sat a staircase and sleep at there.hmm.dont; know how long i slept there,pl and ruhai came to mi and ask me go Mac for a while.cause they still haven come out wid the answer they dicussed just now..wth -. we stayed in mac for about 15 mins.then they said go out again when i back from toilet.lolx..we are wasting our youth manx..after that,i really cannot take it liao,ruhai and mi went home first..on the way home.we meet pen chen and his friend.we just said hallo only.lolx.on the way to bus stop and wating for bus that time.ruhai and me talked alot alot of thing sia..hahax.quite fun ar.
THEN WHEN I REACH HOME,I LIE AND SLEEP LIKE DEAD GUY le.hahax
Actually today whole day,i keep tinkin of yvonne,even dream i also dream her just now when i sleep..hahax.did she miss me?did she dream of me?hahax...sometime i found myself very lame to tinkin these things.lolx
Tis is my story for today (:
Workhard for prelim and O level
Vonn,Jet'aime (:
wo xiang ni (:

No comments: