Monday, July 23, 2007

Fuck the A math paper la..but i will work harder


first period is english common test...hahax.as usual used a lot of broken english into my composition..hope this time i can pass my english ba...cause since sec3 till now i had never never pass my english before...sianz diao lor -.-
hmm..today i very very tired..so in class i spend almost my time sleeping...well till a math lesson coming.i was awake.cause test coming..when mrs lye give out a math paper...i still shouted'wa lao,why you give easy question?"
when starting to do..wtf??i tink i can onli manage to had a passing marks...fuck la...i aim for A1 de lor..but then nnvm..this also prove where my standard is,and i will harder for my goal (:
After school,as usual we went to canteen slack a while,as we too noisy and hall got school mates having Oral,queck came to canteen and chase all students in the canteen away.when Queck came near us,he told lw,leon and jho they all to had thier hair cut cause too long liao..i heard liao...keep laughing lor..Queck,their hair where got long la??you stupid or wat..lolx..well,lucky he didn't see my hair :D hahax...nice 1 la..after that leon,lw and ruhai and jho accompany me went to beaty,as i need to submit my homework to her...since school reopen till now.i only attend 1 lesson..woah...so pro rite? :P but my higher chinese teacher also very clever,she can tell i leaving soon.so she said me a while and then give me homework to do..after that,i wen to play ground find leon they all..and then i told them in malaysia(meng guang)place where i stay,new (18 zi songs came out le)this song causes fight betwwen 18 and 3bai6 yesterday..too bad i cant see myself...can only heard from my cousin in Malaysia -.- woah 21 also join in to help 18 eh..so fun sia..lolx..k la...don't said all tis..cause nothing to do wid mi also.lolx
tml is chemistry test,wa lao...i haven revise lor...i goin to revise tonight...i want aim for A1 this time...revise hard tonight XD

Work hard for my Prelim and O level (:
WORK HARDER BIKERQIJIAN (:
VONN,JET'AIME <3

No comments: