Tuesday, July 24, 2007

bad day



Well..today mrs low gave back our poa test paper...it is the first time i failed my poa test and yet i still can balance and got the right answer..and today chemistry test i also don't really know how to do...some question i used my common sense to answered.lolx .leon like totally dont know how to do..he keep looking at mi..and then i also turn back smile and shook my head telling that i also not sure is my answer correct or not..haix..suddenly my chemistry become so lousy.muz jia you le.then after test leon and mi and lw they all went out to school for hair cut..cause queck suddenly came into our class and caught mi..i argue wid him and also scold alot of ccb words as he lie to mi said he will not cut my tail till short..he liar..then i scold him ccb and went back into classroom..he followed mi and said qijian don't be childish,you grown up le...ask yourself..how many bad thing you had did and did you ever followed the school rule.O M also asked mi not to angry over such thing...mayb they right..O level and prelim coming le...i should keep my hair short ba..."you got the longest hair in school among the guy now..very cool liao rite" i happy to heard tis but when he cut off my hair..i du lan him..lolx...now,my hair cut till fucking fucking short...lolx..look like noob..but very easy to dry my hair after bathing..lolx..k la...i very moody so i stop here le.
This is my story for today.
Vonn,will your love return one day??will you?
Jet'aime <3

No comments: